Why would the Siesta mattress be the best fit for your university and the residents?
Mattress awareness is becoming increasingly important in shaping the quality of residential life. As a result, the sales for our Siesta mattress have grown steadily over the 15 years it’s been available as an alternative to the traditional innerspring mattress. Conscientious administrations have helped us achieve a rock solid history of providing one of the most comfortable, safe, durable/long lasting, and bed bug resistant mattresses available.
Mattress selection has achieved greater clarity with little or no dispute regarding the following critical features:
- Mattress design must avoid potential contamination and achieve exceptional hygiene.
- Mattresses must exhibit lasting comfort.
- Mattresses must be extremely durable, with expectation of six plus years of superb service life.
- Mattresses must include state-of-the-art fire performance characteristics.
- Mattress covers must be constructed in a manner that impedes the infestation of parasites such as bed bugs.
- Mattresses must be governed by clear and detailed performance oriented specifications.
- Mattress must have capacity for “instant refurbishing” by means of a zippered replacement mattress cover as a way to salvage a mattress should a cover become torn or damaged.
- Mattresses must be aesthetically pleasing and easy to wipe clean.
The SIESTA achieves all of the above! The “inverted seam” cover construction design eliminates the top surface “tape edge” seams that are a haven for parasites such as bed bugs and lice. Eliminating squeaky, uncomfortable, and short-lived metal springs and using only 100% high quality cushioning preserves long term comfort, thereby reducing the number of mattress complaints by residents. Of greater importance is the exceptional and proven durability that provides your residents with many years of comfortable sleeping and your budget with extra dollars available for necessary items other than mattresses.
For surefire proof, entrust an evaluation of a Siesta mattress to an RA to gather valuable & informative feedback. The most common “next step”, is a small order of a selected quantity for a more comprehensive evaluation. Generally, what transpires thereafter are subsequent orders, many years of complaint free usage, and descending mattress expenditures.The Siesta mattress will ensure a rapid path toward comfort for your residents and peace of mind knowing a safe, long lasting, economical, and bed bug free mattress is secured for your residence halls. Thank you.
Please watch the video to see the dramatic difference in fire performance between the Siesta and a residence hall mattress that was constructed using a much more common and traditional fire barrier method.